Sketches from Frankenstein and Tell-Tale Heart
OnSite Opera, Angel’s Share and Green-Wood Cemetery
- Performed inside the Catacombs at the historic Green-Wood Cemetery. Due to the location we needed to get generators, run extension cords and be creative with lighting, figure out how to keep humidity down for the piano and cello, create dressing rooms and green room spaces inside a cemetery and bring in porta-potties so we could use the restroom during tech!
- This production was a team effort more than most since we only had a director, music director/composer, lighting designer and myself!
- We were featured as one of the Most Memorable Concerts of 2018 by both WQXR and OperaWire!
- Matt Costello (Opera Wire) said “But if I simply must select a single performance, above all, then that is actually quite easy: Gregg Kallor’s Sketches from Frankenstein.”
Dido and Aeneas, Purcell
Death of Classical/Angel’s Share and Green-Wood Cemetery
Production Stage Manager
Director: Alek Shrader
Music Director: Ellioit Figg
Lighting Designer: Tlaloc Lopez-Watermann
Costume Designer: Fay Leshner
Make up Artist: Ivey Ray
Designer/Tech Director: Stacy Hennon Stone
Assistant Stage Manager: Cordelia Senie
- The lighting designer/electrician was gone for a few performances, so I had to test all the lights, fix focus, and run cues myself.
- Worked with my twin sister to design the set and props and to put the entire show together. Even flew my sister out to NY to be there for tech and opening.